1. PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY
SoWohnt takes processing of your personal data very seriously. We ensure a reasonable and transparent processing in accordance with the rules on processing of personal data.
2. DATA PROTECTION RESPONSIBILITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
SoWohnt er dataansvarlig og kan kontaktes via følgende oplysninger:
CVR no. 26722535
Paludan-Müllers Vej 40 B
8200 Aarhus N
Telephone: +45 70 20 80 82
If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us.
3. WE WILL PROCESS THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU
We will process the following general personal data:
- Contact details, including name, address, telephone number
- Date of birth
- From which media did the applicant learn about the position
Visitors on our website
- Geographical area
- Company name
- Contact person
- Mobile phone
- E-mail on contact person
- Company registration number
- Invoicing information
4. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS
The purpose and legal basis of our processing of your personal data are as follows:
Applicants: Recruitment of distributors, see article 6 (1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation concerning necessary processing for the purpose of entering into an agreement with the data subject, and article 6 (1)(f) concerning legitimate interests.
Visitors on our website: Analysis of and statistics concerning the use of the website for the purpose of optimising the website. Optimisation of the website is our legitimate interest, and article 6 (1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation therefore constitutes the legal basis of the processing.
Advertiser: To deliver the service requested and paid for as an online job ad.
5. COOPERATION PARTNERS
We will not disclose your personal data to others in connection with your visit on the website and the recruitment procedure.
We will use the following processors:
- Hosting suppliers
- Analysis partners
- Communication partners
6. TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIESE
Our analysis partners may transfer your personal data to the USA, which is considered an insecure third country. The basis of the transfer is a Privacy Shield certificate, which can be seen here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
Applicants: Personal data on applicants will be deleted after 6 months after the rejection.
Visitors on our website: Data on your conduct on our website will be deleted when the data are no longer relevant for their purpose and generally no later than 26 months after collection.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise the below rights, please contact us using the contact details listed above.
Your rights are the following:
- Right of access: You are entitled to have access to the personal data processed and a number of additional information. However, the right of access may not infringe other persons’ rights and rights of freedom.
- Right of rectification: You are entitled to have incorrect personal data rectified.
- Right of deletion: In special situations, you are entitled to have personal data deleted before our general deletion takes place.
- Right of restriction of processing: In certain situations, you are entitled to have the processing of your personal data restricted. If you are entitled to such restricted processing, we may only process your personal data - except for storage - with your consent, for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim or to protect a person or important public interests.
- Right of data portability:You are entitled to data portability if our processing of your personal data is based on your consent or an agreement, and the processing takes place automatically. This right implies that you are entitled to have your personal data forwarded in a structured, generally applied and machine-readable format, which you are entitled to transfer to another service provider.
- Right of objection:In certain situations, you are entitled to object to our legal processing of your personal data. You may also object to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right of withdrawal of consent: If our processing is based on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent wholly or partly. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing made by us until your consent is withdrawn. Withdrawal of your consent will thus only be valid from that point in time.
For more information on your rights, see the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guidelines describing the data subject’s rights on www.datatilsynet.dk
If you wish to complain about our processing of your personal data, you may complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency, which has the following contact details:
The Danish Data Protection Agency
Address: Borgergade 28, 5., DK-1300 Copenhagen K
Telephone no.: + 45 33 19 32 00